Monday, June 22, 2015

The Skit Guys


Some weeks are utterly crazy during the summer. Those weeks you do not have a chance to breathe... or write a proper post for your blog! Well, this is one of those weeks. But other weeks when we have all the free time in the world we get to internet browse!

Today I have for you some wonderful picks of Biblical browsing to aid your faith.

Today we are talking about Youtube and the Bible, two of Sarah's favorite things.

A few years ago, I found these guys called The Skit Guys on Youtube. They talk about God and the Bible, and they seem to be pretty awesome! Although I cannot vouch for all of their stuff, what I have seen is really good.






I hope you enjoy and I hope this is one of those weeks for you when you have tons of time to peruse the internet. :) I'll get there one of these weeks.

You are so loved.
~Emily

If the YouTube videos in this post don't work for you, just go on over to YouTube and explore The Skit Guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment